Either a Doorstop or a Bookend I thought.
An old serviette torn into pieces and some Mod podge soon had the bottle covered.
A quick coat of match pot paint in Voilet White .
Once dried ready for the top sheets from the paper servettie.
This is the back of the finished bottle.
The pattern on the serviettes was flowers and butterflies.
I gave the bottle a final coating of the violet white but watered down this time.
The front of the bottle with flowers, ribbons, hessian, butterfly and pearls from stash.
I made this to show on My Butterfly Challenge.
Entering into the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door # Anything goes.
Crafting with Dragonflies #19 Alter a tin or a jar vintage theme.
Really Reasonable Ribbons #88 Anything but a card and ribbon.
Scribble and Scrap #12 Anything goes.
Pixies Crafty Workshop #111 Use up your snippets (ribbons ,hessian ,serviette).
2 Creative Chicks #11 Repurpose Glass.
Look what The Doc has waiting in the wings!!
Book Ends it is!!