Monday, November 21, 2016

Elf Napped!

I know ,I know, I know I say it every year and really do mean it at the time but circumstances just keep coming up.  Take this little tale for example.
Last year in the batch of 6 that I had  made ( which were pre orders) was one special order  namely for my Daughter in Laws Kindergarten  class. The children had great fun arriving each day to see what the Elf had been up to in the night.  Well my DIL was sorting through the boxes in the classroom  (a couple of weeks ago and found the box he should have been in only he wasn't!. A thorough look round and he was nowhere to be seen. Elf Napped!!   I got this story from my son as DIL didn't like to tell me what had happened.
So I have had a busy week and made my very last ever Elf who is now on his way up North and  I do most sincerely mean this folks as I have run out of red material.











18 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
oh how gorgeous is he.
Now I wonder who kidnapped the last one.
Could it possibly be the man that wears red and has a white beard.
I expect he was short of elves this year to help with such agreat load he has to organize.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Createology said...

You are very sweet to create another elf for the kids classroom. Fun Times Ahead...

aussie aNNie said...

OH LOL cute.x

Margo said...

So cute !

brenda said...

Not guilty Valery, after last years shenanigans I said never again. The new one is really rather sweet though.

B x

Aquarius said...

He is wonderful and I can imagine the children will be thrilled to see his antics this year.

Sandra H said...

Awww he's so cute l reckon one of the children took him home last year so pleased you was able to make another the children will again love him again surprising how having made the Elf can bring so much joy to the children your so talented sending lots of love xx

Margreet said...

When this photo appeared on my laptop screen I heard a lot of noise behind me....it was Harry, who thought to see his brother!!! He nearly jumped off the cupboard he is sitting in!
xxx Margreet

KandA said...

Elf-napped or his he hiding somewhere eating mince pies! At least the children have got a new elf to amuse them. As for this being the last oneas you've run out of red..... well haven't you heard that green is the new fashion colour for elves this year xx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww, just wonderful Valery, I'm sure the children will love him. Is Pesky Elf making an appearance this yet at all? Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Mrs. A, you are the sweetest lady!! Surely the children will love him, as well I love my Arci :) Your Elves are always so beautiful, supercute and fun... and sometime not too much spiteful :D

Loll said...

So sweet Anne!! I bet the kids in your DIL's class will be excited to see the new elf arrive. xx

Di said...

Aw so cute! Wonder what happened to the first one? I smell a rat, or perhaps he ran away to sea.

Hugs

Di xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm sad the first elf went missing! Someone will be on Santa's naughty list for sure! I love your new elf! He is adorable! Very nice of you to make a new one!

Brenda in IN said...

This one is a cutie and hopefully will stay put. I love his festive pants and hat and that hair is so fun. Elves are also green in case you want to keep making them!

AlisonC said...

Ooh, mysterious!

Lia said...

A mystery....But you made a gorgeous new one.
Lia xx

Mac Mable said...

Fun story and so glad he has been replaced with this cutie x