Saturday, December 22, 2012

On The First Day of Christmas.

For the entire month  of December Frosted Designs are running a challenge called
The Twelve Days of Christmas. 12 challenges. For each challenge you will be given a product that you must use on your project. Depending on the day the challenge is given you will have to use the product that many times.
Now as there is still a 'D' in the month if I make 12 cards then I will be 12 'C'  cards up for next year! I like the  way my brain works sometimes!
So without further ado
 
On the First Day of Christmas my true love said to me  please use 1 Bird.

 
 
 
In my stash I have this digi by Bugaboo Stamps. He cracks me up every time I see him so I just had to have him on this card. Sentiments are generated in word. and then downloaded onto card stock which was then reput through printer for the image.Coloured using promarkers and distress markers. I have given him googly eyes. Here is a close up of him.
 
 
Can I just stress that no Turkey's were harmed in the making of this card!!!
 
Entering into the following challenges:
Frosted Designs: Use 1 bird on your project.
Creative Inspirations: Anytjhing Goes.
Divas By Design: Anything Goes.
Delightfull Challenges: Anything Goes.
Simply Create: Linky party #15.
 
 

 

11 comments:

Tee said...

The card is super cute! And I feel the same way the turkey does.
Sending warm wishes your way for a great Holiday Season! Tee

Unknown said...

Love it - so funny
Ann xxx

Catherine said...

This is too cool Sweetie ! I love the eyes ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Margreet said...

Great fun card!Adore his wobbling eyes!
xxx Margreet

Di said...

Bwahahahaha - just spat coffee over the laptop screen here - sooooooo funny!! And the eyes are a perfick finishing touch. Hugs. Di xx

Hettie said...

Love it! Brilliant stamp!
x

Faye said...

Wait, you have to declare Christmas before you can have the first day of Christmas and you haven't declared Christmas yet, so it's not Christmas yet! Phew. Keeping up Mummy? I can see why you like this image. Fab card. Loving the googly eyes. X

Truly Lori said...

What a great BIRD! Thanks so much for playing along with the Frosted Designs challenge day 1!

Teresa Jaye said...

HA! That's one silly bird! Very cute card and nice coloring! Thanks for joining in the fun at Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges. I hope you'll continue to play along - remember, you have till the end of the year to submit your projects!

Mary H. said...

So cute...I was lookin' a lot like this guy for a few rushed days. Really made a cutie of a card on this one. TFS

Tonya said...

So cute!

I found you through Simply Create.