Here they are in quick succession. Cards 1 -5 are made from old card fronts and 6 - 10 are made using prints from Hunkydory's Little book of 'Sparkling Season' which are all snowy type images.
Now it wouldn't be christmas if I didn't make at least one using acetate. This time I have made an acetate outer sleeve and the card is on a separate leaf held in place with a raffia cord tied into a bow.
Sentiment is by Dovecraft 'Tis the season ' clear stamp. If you look closely you can just about see the acetate sleeve. Brown and blue cardstock used to mount the cut down robin image.
Second card I have mounted the card front onto red cardstock and then adhered to a light beige cardbase. Die cut the sentiment out of the bottom of the red card leaving the negative image behind. I have used the die cut on a card further down.
Third card I have simply mounted the robin card front onto several layers of alternate red/blue card which is finally adhered to a navy card base. Sentiment is a silver sticker from my stash.
Fourth card I haved mounted onto orange card and then used a snippet of the green base card to diecut the sentiment using a die by Presscut.
Fifth card the sentiment was already in the card front so I used some silver coloured cord that was on my desk from a couple of shop labels that came with some dresses. (I keep the labels for making into christmas/birthday tags and the cord as you can see comes in handy too. )
Card six using a Scribble christmas sentiment corner from Phil Martin. Image has been layered using different coloured card stock adhered to a turquoise base card to match the snowman's scarf.
Card seven again layered up using different coloured cardstock to compliment the image. Sometimes the dress labels come with ribbon attached and this piece was on my desk and matched perfectly. Sentiment is a silver sticker from stash.
Card eight uses another piece of ribbon on desk that matched and a piece of cardstock that I had previously used to cut a frame out and also die cut the sentiment from which is a Britannia die. The Hunkydory image fitted perfectly. The square flat pearls from my stash.
Card nine again lots of layering onto a pale green card stock base. The silver sentiment from my stash was a tad too long for going down the side but I simply cut the surplus off and added it to the larger star in the image. (Waste not want not!)
Finally card ten which uses the Britannia die cut from card which I have added a sprinkling of Glamour dust to. Layered up using red and silver card stock onto a red card base.
Ok thats me done for the day. I will leave you in peace. Off out into the garden now for a cooling drink and catch up on all your blogs My thanks go to Shaz for choosing a nice easy theme which enabled me to use up some of my card mountain in one fell swoop!